Dear Supporters & Friends:
What a powerful year 2018 has been! We are an organization that celebrates life transformation and while numbers aren’t everything, they are incredibly encouraging.
Here’s a few of the highlights:
- facilitated two support groups with 17 registered participants
- 60 hours of support group facilitation
- celebrated three graduates at our Awards Ceremony who completed our forty five week recovery program
- 30 hours consultation with new and existing clients
- 12 sexual assault awareness events in the community
- 8 social events to foster community among clients
- ARISE! was nominated by two organizations for the impact and service in the community
Even though we have accomplished much together this past year, there is still much to be done as we continue pressing on in our mission to help survivors of sexual violence heal. To that end I want to invite you to help us finish the year strong and prepare ourselves for an exciting 2019 by prayerfully considering an end-of-year financial gift to ARISE! International.
While we have had a good year of giving, especially to Sponsor A Survivor Scholarship Program and our Awards Ceremony we need your help to finish this year on a high note as we continue to provide a safe place for survivors to heal emotionally, socially and spiritually. You can make a donation by viewing our website at www.ariseintl.org on the various ways to give. Please note in order for these gifts to be tax deductible they must be postmarked and/or given before December 31, 2018.
Help us get the word out by sharing this post with individuals, organizations or corporations who are considering donating to a worthy cause. Thank you for giving the gift of recovery. Your gift funds a ministry that changes lives. Thank you for being a supporter of ARISE! International and helping us accomplish the vision God has given us.